Easy keto recipes are essential if you want to enjoy a low-carb, keto diet long-term. Who is going to go through the hassle of changing their shopping routine, daily habits, and weekly food prep style if a diet demands rigorous cooking techniques and becomes a time suck? Not me!
As a busy homeschooling and homesteading mom who works at home, I already have a high demand for my time. I cannot spend hours in the kitchen every day prepping, cooking, and cleaning up. Fortunately, there are many quick and easy recipes to make on a keto diet. Save time and energy by choosing your favorite sugar-free recipes that help you maximize your nutrition!
Easy Keto Recipes for Breakfast
The first meal of the day should help you wake up and leave you feeling charged, ready for the day, not bloated and weighed down. Start off with some protein and healthy fats to reach satiety and gain steady energy for many hours to come.
My keto breakfast recipes show just how delicious low-carb meal prep can be.
Whether you like make-ahead breakfasts or the quick and easy type, there’s a simple recipe idea here for you. I even added in a few classic American breakfasts like low-carb pancakes and keto French toast so you can make a hot morning meal with your kids on the weekend too!
- Keto Breakfast Casserole – Serve yourself a simple keto breakfast casserole and your body will be satisfied with the fats and protein for hours! It’s easy to make and great for meal prepping.
- Cheesy Keto Casserole – Make cheesy keto casserole stuffed with spinach and mushrooms for breakfast; Save leftovers for a quick lunch or dinner.
- Easy Greek Omelette – Served with a splash of olive oil and balsamic vinegar, this breakfast or lunch hour omelet is stuffed with a Greek-inspired mixture of vegetables and feta cheese. It only takes 15 minutes to make and will nourish you for hours!
- Easy Keto Frittata – Whip up this easy keto frittata for breakfast and stuff it full of spinach, feta cheese, and herbs.
- Hot Keto Breakfast Cereal – Missing hot cereal on your keto diet? You don’t have to anymore! This bowl of sweet cinnamon coconut porridge is warming and delicious, sure to satisfy your cravings.
Easy Keto Recipes for Lunch
Just like breakfast, a good keto lunch is comprised of protein and fats. Take these meals to go in a lunchbox or eat at home. They are all so delicious, you’ll never miss the carbs!
I love cooking in beef tallow; it’s a flavorful change from coconut oil and more affordable than butter.
- Keto Grilled Cheese – Make a low-carb, keto grilled cheese on gluten-free, grain-free bread and chow down on a gooey, crispy sandwich for a quick lunch.
- Keto Chicken Curry with Pumpkin – A warm and spicy keto curry based on chicken, mustard greens, oyster mushrooms, and coconut milk.
- 5 Minute Omelette with Zucchini Hummus
- Mexican Omelette
Easy Keto Recipes for Dinner
Need a nourishing meal at the end of the day? These keto dinners are family-friendly options that are easy enough to make even on a busy weeknight.
Making a quick prep keto dinner is very straight forward. The base of any well-formulated keto meal is protein, this is what satiates us. Pick the meat or fish that you like the best, cook it in fat like butter, olive oil, or beef tallow and low-carb veggies on the side. Add diced avocado and a sprinkle of cheese and you’re golden!
Take a look through my first cookbook, The Ketogenic Edge, for more dinner inspiration!
- 15-Minute Carne Asada with Cauliflower Rice – A quick and easy no-marinade carne asada meal is a great low-carb lunch.
- Lamb Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce – You’ll love this combination of warm meat and cool fatty sauce with crisp, crunchy cucumber. Greek Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce sound super fancy but can be made quickly any day of the week.
- Salmon Burgers – Crispy salmon burgers sandwiched between two pieces of low-carb keto flatbread are a quick low-carb dinner you can make in 30 minutes or less.
- 12 Easy Keto Chicken Dinners – quick to prep and perfect for family-style cooking any day of the week.
- Easy Keto Dinners with Beef – Sure to inspire your meal prep to a new level, this collection is full of simple, easy-to-make meals.
Easy Keto Snacks
If you need a mini-meal or just want something light, try one of these recipes. They are healthy and won’t kick you out of ketosis. The liver pate has grown to be my personal favorite; I never would have thought that when I first started this diet!
- Portabello Egg Bake
- Low-Carb Broccoli Fritters – The crispy crunchy pancake-like snack is a creative way to incorporate low-carb veggies and herbs into your diet.
- Tomato Zucchini Egg Cup
- Key Lime Chia Pudding
- Keto Blueberry Smoothie with Avocado – A refreshing, cold and creamy coconut milk ketogenic smoothie sweetened with blueberries and vanilla Lakanto.
- Ketogenic Green Smoothie
Easy Keto Recipes for Dessert
Dessert on a low-carb, sugar-free diet? You bet! The best part about this category is that all options are keto-approved but never sacrifice any flavor.
The Keto Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting has been my daughter’s favorite birthday cake for many years. It serves beautifully and would be great for holiday get togethers as well. I often serve dinner guests keto desserts and they never know I made it without sugar or wheat flour!
With choices like these, you’ll never be left to suffer from sugar cravings on a keto diet.
- No Bake Keto Cheesecake for One – Make it in less than 10 minutes from start to finish! What a simple, satisfying dessert to enjoy after dinner – no crust, no bake, no fuss! Plus the recipe is zero fiber and almost zero carb too.
- No bake Keto Coconut Macaroons – A delicious mix of salty-sweet flavor with a splash of coconut. Made with just 6 ingredients and one bowl clean up is super easy! Plus this stevia sweetened recipe is keto, low carb, gluten free and paleo diet friendly.
- Easy Low-Carb Chocolate Cake – An Easy Low Carb Chocolate Cake made with cacao powder and coconut flour is simple enough to make in 15 minutes, yet elegant enough for a dinner party.
- No Churn Keto Ice Cream – Forget the fancy ice cream machine and grab a trusty mason jar for this no-churn keto ice cream recipe!
- 10-Minute Keto Chocolate Pudding – Blend a simple keto chocolate pudding in less than 10 minutes! It’s a great quick and easy dessert when you don’t feel like spending a lot of time in the kitchen.
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups – Enjoy easy to make sugar-free, ketogenic chocolate peanut butter cups with only 6 ingredients. They are 100% guilt-free!
- Easy Keto Chocolate Recipe – An easy sugar-free chocolate recipe is made with an all-natural, zero carb sugar replacement. This makes it so friendly for keto dieters and diabetics alike!
- Keto Chocolate Mousse – A quick and easy silky ketogenic chocolate mousse with hints of hazelnut.
- Keto Gelatin – Keto gelatin squares are a fun, almost zero-carb recipe to make for the whole family. These are a delicious and healthy jello alternative!
Easy Keto Bread and Baking Recipes
There’s something special about oven-fresh bread and baked goods that should be celebrated. A home isn’t quite a home without a warm oven, especially in the wintertime.
The All Purpose Bread is one that I have around a lot. It is a great replica for whole wheat bread and perfectly mimics the spongy texture. We use it as our go-to bread for sandwiches, toast, croutons, and anything else that comes to mind.
Try one of these sweet or savory breads next time you’re feeling like something homey and comforting. When you are ready for more, get the complete collection of essential recipes in The Ultimate Guide to Low-Carb Baking.
- Dairy-Free Keto Pumpkin Bread – Made with coconut flour, this recipe is easy and low in oxalate. It’s a delicious treat to enjoy every year when fall comes around.
- Low-Carb Blueberry Scones – In less than 30 minutes you can make these tea party worthy gluten-free, low-carb blueberry scones. Follow the ultra simple directions with 10 ingredients you probably already have in your pantry!
- Keto Coconut Flour Bread – This recipe is great for low-carb sandwiches. It’s a quick recipe that will last all week long and the whole family can enjoy together.
- The BEST All-Purpose Keto Bread – A WONDERFUL keto, low-carb bread, the ONLY bread replacement you need. It is perfect for all traditional bread uses.
- Dairy-Free Keto Pumpkin Muffins – Light and extra moist, these pumpkin muffins are made to fit keto macros. Perfect for a grab and go breakfast, they are 100% dairy-free, low-carb, and sugar-free.
- Low-Carb Chocolate Pumpkin Bread – Ultra moist and chocolate-infused, this low carb pumpkin bread is a delicious treat for fall! It’s sugar-free, ketogenic goodness at its best.
- Low-Carb Focaccia Bread with Thyme and Onion – This delicious Low-Carb Focaccia Bread recipe is easy to make, and tastes so rich and wonderful with the addition of thyme and onion.
- Keto Gingerbread Loaf with Grass-fed Gelatin – Cozy up with the family and share a gluten-free, sugar-free keto gingerbread loaf flavored with warming spices and maple-flavored sweetness. It’s a great baked treat for any winter day!
- Keto Biscuits with Thyme and Cheese – Cheesy butter-rich low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, and keto biscuits to serve on the side of any meal.
- Savory Keto Vegetable Muffin
- Cauliflower Keto Tortillas
Easy Keto Recipes with Ground Beef
Real easy recipes put a nourishing meal on the table with minimal effort. What ingredient is easier to work with than ground beef? With a package of ground beef in hand, little can go wrong. These are excellent options for lunch and dinner.
From stir-fry to casserole and skillet meals, you’ll find all of those ideas and more on in my Keto Ground Beef Recipes collection.
- 3-Ingredient Keto Scotch Eggs – Keto Scotch Eggs are loaded with protein and make a great appetizer or main portion of the meal. This pork-free version has only 3-ingredients! Serve hot, pack into a picnic, or store in the fridge to use throughout the week.
- Ground Beef Stir Fry Recipes – Find all your favorite Asian take-out meals made low-carb!
- Easy Cheeseburger Pie – This easy cheeseburger pie is perfect for a low-stress dinner any day of the week! Flavored with simple everyday ingredients, it is sure to be a new family favorite. Plus, you probably already have these budget-friendly ingredients on hand in your fridge right now.
- Lettuce Wraps with Turmeric Infused Ground Beef – Turmeric-infused ground beef wrapped in lettuce, topped with sour cream and avocado.
Easy Keto Recipes with Hidden Organ Meat
Are you looking to truly boost your nutrition? The health benefits of organ meats are outrageous!
Learn how to cook organ meat recipes. I have many ideas on how to hide organ meat so you can get all the benefits without anything looking back at you. Disguising parts like liver and heart with ground beef and lots of herbs is a good strategy for beginners and children so they can get used to the concept of nose to tail eating.
Many people notice a positive difference in after adding organ meats, plus it is such an affordable approach to nutrition. These recipes are worth trying out at least once!
- Classic Beef Liver Recipe – Liver pate is an elegant way to boost your nutrient density with a super delicious delivery.
- Organ Meat Pie – Organ meats are some of the most affordable meats and happen to also be some of the most nutritious parts too. This nourishing combination of ground beef, liver and heart baked into a meat pie is simple and satiating.
- Dairy Free Ox Liver Pate – Dairy free liver pate with ox liver is an amazing side dish sure to wow dinner guests as well as your own taste buds!
- Slow-Cooked Organ Meat Stew – Slow cooked organ meat stew is a delicious recipe and very budget friendly too. It is easy to make and great for beginning as well as advanced nose to tail eaters.
- Crustless Meat Pies with Hidden Liver – These Crustless Mini Meat Pies with hidden liver are the perfect nutrient-dense addition to breakfast or lunch. Pack them in a lunchbox or keep in the fridge, they pair well with everything. It’s a great way to get your liver in without any unusual taste, texture, or appearance.
- Keto Chicken Liver Pate – This easy keto chicken liver pate recipe with no alcohol is ultra-smooth and creamy. Every bite is packed with flavor and great nutrition! Make this as an appetizer when you really want to wow your guests!
- Easy Keto Burgers with Hidden Beef Heart – Savory, juicy paleo beef patties for a quick lunch or dinner.
- Keto Meatza with Gluten-Free Coconut Flour Crust (Hidden Beef Heart) – Make it cheesy or keep it dairy-free, this dish is a win for the whole family.
- Bunless Beef Heart Burgers – Ground beef heart takes a simple low-carb bunless burger recipe to the next level! Flavor it up with a quick prep sour yogurt and tangy dill sauce.
- Cabbage Noodles with Ground Beef (and Hidden Liver) – Enjoy this Asian inspired skillet meal with pan-fried cabbage noodles and ground beef. Add “hidden liver” for extra nutrient density and no one will know it’s there!
Easy Low-Carb Keto Alternatives
Learn how to remake all of the most well-known rice, potato, and pasta dishes to best suit keto macros and fat loss goals. On a ketogenic diet, we want to avoid platefuls of starchy ingredients – no grain, no tubers, or wheat. Before you cry, I want you to know there’s really no loss because these sides are just as tasty, if not more so, as their high-carb relations.
- How to Make Cauliflower Rice (2 Ways) – Master the basics of making low-carb cauliflower rice with one of these two methods.
- Low-Carb Alternative to Mashed Potatoes – The creamy consistency of mashed cauliflower with butter and flavorful herbs is too delicious to resist. Keto and non-keto dieters alike will enjoy this dish!
- How to Make Keto Pasta Alternatives + 10 Recipes – Use these top three pasta replacement ideas and you’ll never miss pasta again!
- Baked Keto Mac and Cheese – Our 4-ingredient baked keto cauliflower mac and cheese is better than the “real” thing.
- Simple 3-Step Keto Mac and Cheese – Low-carb ketogenic mac and cheese made in 3 easy steps with only 6 g net carb per serving!
- 33 Variations for Keto Mac and Cheese – Dress up a plate of low-carb mac and cheese with 33 different options! From classics like Alfredo and Pesto to original “Cheeseburger” and “Chicken-Sage”, there is a flavor for everyone!
- Tuna Zoodles with Lemon, Dill and Pine Nuts – Pull together a delicious meal of fresh zucchini zoodles with accents of lemon, dill and crunchy pine nuts in less than 30 minutes! It’s a great low-calorie meal, that doesn’t sacrifice any flavor.
- 20 Minute Shrimp Scampi – A quick and easy meal to make in less than 20 minutes for a low-carb, ketogenic lunch or dinner.
- Keto Soy Sauce Alternative – A sugar-free, soy-free homemade keto soy sauce alternative.
Easy Keto Recipes for Your Crockpot
Nothing says “easy” like a crockpot, does it? I love the “set and forget” method of slow cooking. Soups and stews are some of the best meals to make in a slow-cooker because they usually make enough freezer-friendly servings to last for multiple days.
- Easy Keto Beef Stew – This collagen-rich, super meaty beef stew is slow-cooked in a crockpot, flavored with carrot, onion, and thyme. It’s a nourishing meal for lunch or dinner, any day of the week. Let it simmer all day with minimal prep work and you can’t help but feel good about this family and budget-friendly recipe.
- Slow Cooker Beef Bone Broth – Make this easy keto staple in your slow cooker or crockpot with minimal prep and clean up. Set it and forget it, until you start smelling your golden and delicious beef bone broth within!
Best Easy Keto Recipes From Scratch
Here are some simple staples I make regularly in my own keto kitchen. They are great to have on hand to add to other recipes as needed. From scratch cooking is very rewarding, yet doesn’t need to be overly complicated or time consuming.
- How to Render Beef Tallow – Learn how to render beef tallow in 3 easy steps. Use this homemade fat for cooking, skincare, candles and more!
- How to Make Beef Bone Broth – Nourish your body with a homemade Beef Bone Broth rich with immune-supporting, gut-healing properties.
- Homemade Pemmican – A good Pemmican recipe makes the ultimate keto and carnivore “protein bar”, perfect for travel and long-term storage. It won’t smush, squish, or spill.
- Fish Stock – Simmer fish bones with aromatic herbs to create a nutritious, traditional stock that is rich in iodine and fatty acids.
- Homemade Sauerkraut – Serve a tangy veggie side that comes with a probiotic boost of live beneficial bacteria and enzymes. The recipe is pretty fool-proof, you just have to wait long enough for the cabbage to ferment.
- Raw Milk Yogurt – Use this as a base for smoothies, salad dressings and dips! It’s so easy, even your children can make it.
- Sugar-Free Lemonade – With just 3 ultra-simple keto-friendly ingredients, you’ll be sitting down, relaxing with a cold sugar-free lemonade in no time.
- Healthy Hot Chocolate – Healthy hot chocolate does exist! Sometimes cold and raining mornings call for a cup of something special to start the day and this nutrient-dense mug of goodness is just the thing.
Printable Keto Recipes
Click on any of the above recipes to visit the specific recipe post with the full ingredient list, complete directions, and helpful tips. All my recipes have a printable option in the recipe box. Print out the ones you like and add them to your collection!
I rely on easy staple recipes like these to keep my whole family healthy and strong. Many of these recipes were developed with a baby on my hip and emerged from my “mom brain”. So if I can do it, anyone can!
Nutrition is nothing to mess around with. We need quality food and we need it daily. Low-carb nutrition may be the key you need to maintain the body composition you desire, manage emotions, and keep up a high level of energy throughout the day.
Be sure to sign up for my newsletter to stay in touch and get all the newest recipes and diet tips delivered straight to your inbox!
You are now fully prepared to succeed with a keto diet! There’s no excuse because you don’t know what to make or lack the time to change the way you prepare your food. All the inspiration you need is right here.
You might also like
What is the Carnivore Diet? – If keto is not giving you the results you want or if you’re interested in a total health reset, try the carnivore diet.
Carnivore Diet Recipes – Quick and easy ideas for zero-fiber, plant-free meals!
The Ultimate Guide to Bone Broth – Learn all the different ways you can make and use this delicious, nourishing food, why it’s so good for us, and find answers to common problems with homemade broth.
Meet Jessica Haggard
Jessica Haggard is the creator of Primal Edge Health, where she shares simple, nourishing low-carb, keto and carnivore diet recipes.