The process for Low-Carb Broccoli Fritters can be completed in easy 3-steps proving easy keto recipes don’t have to be difficult!
Chop the broccoli, mix with the other add-ins, and fry in beef tallow over high heat.
It’s that simple!
Are you looking for something different to do with broccoli?
Are you looking for a quick side dish that is keto diet approved?
This is YOUR recipe!
This post may contain affiliate links. Primal Edge Health LLC may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you for any orders made through these links. All thoughts and opinions are our own and we never promote something we wouldn’t use ourselves.
How to Make Broccoli Fritters
Typically, vegetable fritters are made with mashed, grated, or chopped vegetables mixed into a batter of egg, cheese, flour, and herbs. Portions are then fried in oil like pancakes or formed into small hand rolled balls like tater tots. Some fritter recipes may also be baked.
In this recipe, the small amount of almond four replaces wheat flour or corn starch which you may find in more traditional recipes. Eggs and cheese work to bind the savory pancakes together and keep the shape as they cook.
Gluten-free Low-Carb Broccoli Fritters are ready in less than 30 minutes!
Serve on the side of baked fish, a steak, or other delicious keto dinner.
A quick mix of Greek yogurt or sour cream with a squeeze of lemon makes a smooth dipping sauce. You may like to use other sugar-free dips as well.
Cheesy Keto Fritters
- Steam broccoli until soft, then finely chop by hand or in a food processor.
- Combine the broccoli with flour and seasonings until well coated. Add eggs and stir. Mix in cheese.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat, add the cooking fat and tip the pan to coat the surface thoroughly. Roughly divide the batter into 8 fritters, space evenly on the pan (I use a heaping 1/4 cup measuring cup to pour in the batter and cook 4 at a time).
- Cook the first side of the fritter until the bottom turns golden brown and crusts over, about 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook the second side until firm and golden. Repeat until all fritters are cooked.
Nutrition & Macros
To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in a given recipe, please calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients and amounts used, using your preferred nutrition calculator. Under no circumstances shall the this website and the author be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on the given nutritional information.