With just 3 ultra simple keto-friendly ingredients, you’ll be sitting down, relaxing with a cold sugar-free lemonade in no time.
It only takes about 10 minutes to prepare this refreshing drink.
You can make it entirely from natural, organic ingredients without any artificial flavors, preservatives or added sugar.
A homemade lemonade is far superior than anything you can find in a store!
This post may contain affiliate links; we may receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) on orders made after clicking our referral links. All thoughts and opinions are our own and we never promote something we wouldn’t use ourselves.
Bulk Prep & Make Ahead Tips
If you want to make this recipe ahead of time, you certainly can! Mix the lemon juice, water and sweetener together then keep it in the fridge until you are ready to serve. Toss some ice cubes in a glass and pour in the lemonade when you’re ready.
Save any leftover lemonade in ice cube trays in the freezer. Once frozen, you can pop them out and add into a cup of sun brewed tea or use them in a thick and creamy blueberry smoothie.
Sweetening Sugar-Free Lemonade with out sugar
I use LAKANTO’s Liquid Monkfruit Sweetener because it is an excellent, quick and convenient way to sweeten beverages! These liquid drops are easily mixed into hot and cold drinks without any fuss. I love the formulation of the LAKANTO products because there is never a bitter aftertaste! My family never liked stevia sweetened recipes for this exact reason. The Liquid Monkfruit Sweetener is a great alternative for those who are sensitive to erythritol/sugar alcohols or any other artificial sweeteners.
Recommend: Listen to the Podcast with Kevin from LAKANTO here.
In this podcast, I learned all about the way LAKANTO is made and the specific attention to quality taken by the company. I’m so appreciative to be able to link up with a company that hold such high levels of integrity and provides such a useful product to those interested in cutting out the sugar from their diet.
You can save 20% on an order of Lakanto products with our coupon code: primaledgehealth
Simply enter “primaledgehealth” on the checkout page and you get 20% off your order!
LAKANTO Liquid Monkfruit Sweetener is
- ZERO GLYCEMIC – Lakanto Sweetener will not increase blood sugar
- Zero Calories – With no sugar or added artificial flavoring
- USEFUL – Flavor your tea, water, yogurt, desserts, smoothies, coffee
- EASY- Convenient for on-the-go everyday use
- Non-GMO Verified Monk Fruit
- DELICIOUS with no bitter aftertaste
I use Lakanto exclusively, but if you can’t get it delivered to your area, use liquid stevia drops or a different brand of monkfruit sweetener instead.
Sugar-Free Homemade Lemonade
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 1/2 cups water filtered and clean
- 24 drops Liquid monkfruit sweetener
- Add the lemon juice and water together in a large jar or pitcher. Whisk the ingredients together.
- Add the liquid sweetener. Whisk to combine. Taste and adjust as desired.
- Pour over ice and serve cold. Add fresh lemon slices to the pitcher or cups, if you like the garnish.
- Freeze leftovers in ice cube trays and add to a glass of still or sparkling water later on.
Nutrition & Macros
To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in a given recipe, please calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients and amounts used, using your preferred nutrition calculator. Under no circumstances shall the this website and the author be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on the given nutritional information.