Ketogenic Lamb Gyros are the perfect combination of warm savory meat with a cool fatty sauce and crisp, crunchy vegetables. Easy keto recipes don’t have to be difficult! You can learn how to make beautiful, flavorful meals without spending hours in the kitchen.
Ask your butcher for freshly ground lamb meat and bring it home to cook up these lamb gyros in 20 minutes.
Low-carb Cauliflower Tortilla wraps hold these gyros together so you can get a bit of everything in one bite.
I had sauce dripping down my hands while I ate but didn’t mind at all because it tastes so good. Not only do these lamb gyros taste good, I feel amazing after eating them. The macronutrient ratio is just right for maintaining a ketogenic state.
This post may contain affiliate links; we may receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) on orders made after clicking our referral links. All thoughts and opinions are our own and we never promote something we wouldn’t use ourselves.
Making Cauliflower Tortillas in bulk is a helpful strategy to simplify food prep. They freeze well and can be stored for a while. Pull them out ahead of time to give enough time for them to thaw. Be sure to place a piece of parchment paper between each tortilla so they don’t stick together and will defrost better.
Get More Quick and Easy Keto Recipes
- Creamy Avocado Bone Broth Soup with Turmeric and Shiitake Mushrooms
- Quick and Easy Egg Drop Soup
- The Quickest Nutrient Dense Keto Meal Ever
- Salmon with Garam Masala Summer Squash
- Mexican Omelette
- 15 Minute Carne Asada with Cauliflower Rice
- Ground Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
Greek Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce
For the patties:
For the sauce:
- 1 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper
- cucumber sliced
- tomato sliced
- Cauliflower Tortilla optional
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the meat with all other herbs and spices. Shape the meat in 8 patties, form in the palm of your hand.
- Warm coconut oil over medium-low heat in a frying pan. Place the patties in the oil and cook each side for about 4 minutes, until cooked through.
- While the patties cook, mix the yogurt and lemon juice in a small bowl. Add the herbs, stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil.
- To serve, add to a cauliflower tortilla and arrange with sliced tomato and cucumber. Top with sauce and enjoy warm.
Nutrition & Macros
To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in a given recipe, please calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients and amounts used, using your preferred nutrition calculator. Under no circumstances shall the this website and the author be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on the given nutritional information.
Pin if for later: