Combine the best salsa and guacamole have to offer in one awesome recipe. Tomatillo Avocado Salsa is super creamy with a tangy kick
Tomatillos offer a uniquely tart flavor and beautiful green color that spices up a recipe.
Creamy sauces and dips are some of my favorite low-carb recipes to make on a ketogenic diet. Fat heavy dressings are an a quick and easy way to add extra fats to any meal. Generally, they will keep for 3 to 5 days refrigerated in an air tight container. One can bring a portion of sauce or in this case, salsa, in a packed lunch and enjoy it with with a protein source and leafy green vegetable or steamed broccoli or cauliflower.
For another easy way to dress up almost any keto dish, try our Balsamic Glaze recipe.
What to Serve with Tomatillo Avocado Salsa
I often eat it with a plate of slow cooked beef and sautéed leafy greens from our garden.
Whenever you make keto burger recipes, be sure to serve with this salsa! This is a fun twist to surprise your guests.
More Avocado Keto Recipes
- Keto Avocado Chocolate Pudding
- Blueberry Avocado Smoothie
- Keto Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Keto Green Smoothie
- Avocado Soup
Tomatillo Avocado Salsa
- Boil water in a small saucepan. Add the tomatillos and maintain a boil for 3 to 5 minutes. They will be tender when done.
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients except tomatillos and avocados. Mix well to combine.
- Add the tomatillos, mix again. Finally, add the avocados and combine thoroughly.
Nutrition & Macros
To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in a given recipe, please calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients and amounts used, using your preferred nutrition calculator. Under no circumstances shall the this website and the author be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on the given nutritional information.