What’s the best part of a No Bake Keto Cheesecake for One? The sweet, creamy filling of course! Forget the overly complicated process of making a crust, prebaking, filling and baking again. I believe in easy keto recipes and love making options for those interested in zero-fiber carnivore diet recipes too!
This foolproof no bake cheesecake eliminates all the extra and focuses just on the necessary – a rich pudding like filling.
Served cold, this is so refreshing on a hot summer day. Sometimes it’s just too hot to turn the oven on!
With 5 simple ingredients you’ll be sitting down to a delicious dessert for one. Made in a single individual serving, portion control is easy. You won’t be tempted to overeat or feel guilty over your food choices.
Cooking Tips for Keto Cheesecake for One
Keto cheesecake can make it entirely from natural, organic ingredients without any artificial flavors, preservatives or added sugar. A homemade no bake cheesecake is far superior than anything you can find in a restaurant!
- Serve at room temperature or chill for 30-60 minutes.
- Make ahead of time and store in the fridge until ready to eat. It will be good for a few days after making, just keep in an air tight container.
- Batch the recipe into multiple individual serving size containers, store in the fridge or freezer to last you all week!
- The recipe is freeze-friendly, make a bunch at once and save for later.
- Source raw, unpasteurized dairy whenever possible. Use our directory list here to source quality foods in your area.
- Use my favorite keto sugar substitute to keep chocolate free from refined and artificial sugars.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
With only 5 g net carbs per serving, No Bake Keto Cheesecake for One is a delicious, guilt-free way to enjoy a healthy dessert while staying on a keto diet.
The recipe below is 100% gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free. low-carb, ketogenic, and sugar-free!
This post may contain affiliate links. Primal Edge Health LLC may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you for any orders made through these links. All thoughts and opinions are our own and we never promote something we wouldn’t use ourselves.
Sugar-Free No Bake Cheesecake
A pinch of sweetness (without the blood sugar roller coaster and crazy mental/emotional triggers) is made possible in this recipe by Lakanto’s Monkfruit sweetener.
Save 20% on LAKANTO products with our coupon code PRIMALEDGEHEALTH
Lakanto’s Monkfruit Sweetener is
- ZERO GLYCEMIC – Will not increase blood sugar
- ZERO CALORIES – With no sugar or added artificial flavoring
- USEFUL – Flavor drinks, chocolate, cakes, and more!
- EASY – Convenient for on-the-go or everyday use
- Non-GMO Verified Monk Fruit
- DELICIOUS with no bitter aftertaste
I use Lakanto exclusively, but if you can’t get it delivered to your area, use liquid stevia drops, a different brand of monkfruit sweetener, or erythritol instead.
Low Fiber & Carnivore-Friendly
Some folks find they prefer a fiber-free Carnivore Diet to remedy auto-immune conditions, improve mental health, and achieve rapid fat loss. This cheesecake is almost all based on animal foods. A pinch of plant based sweetener may still be acceptable for some people. If you don’t mind the carbs and prefer to use honey, you certainly may! Replace Lakanto in an equal amount.
If you’re looking for more delicious zero-fiber recipes, get The Carnivore Cookbook with over 100 recipes made from just the essentials: animal protein and fats or browse through my free collection of Carnivore-Friendly recipes.
No Bake Keto Cheesecake for One
- Beat all ingredients together with an electric mixer. Continue mixing until smooth.
- Serve immediately or chill for 30-60 minutes.