Carnivore Stroganoff is a hearty dinner and ready in less than 30 minutes! It’s an easy recipe to adapt for your family, whether they are on keto or any other diet. This creamy ground beef recipe is classic comfort food, but now made exclusively from animal-based ingredients.
Ground Beef Stroganoff
I grew up with ground beef stroganoff. It wasn’t until recently I learned many recipes use beef fillet or steak instead.
Since ground beef is so easy to work with, widely available, and cheap, why change something that isn’t broken?
This carnivore dinner recipe is quick and easy to prep without any vegetables while still retaining the classic creamy beefy flavors of traditional stroganoff. (1)
With 24 grams of protein, 20 grams of fat, and 0 grams of carbohydrate per 4 ounces (113 grams), ground beef is a macro-friendly choice for many meals. (2)
How to Make Carnivore Stroganoff
Anyone on a carnivore diet knows no veggies are allowed!
Don’t let this baffle you. The simplicity is a gift! Meal prep and cooking have never been so easy. Start meal planning with my carnivore diet meal plan templates and keep all your recipes organized for the weeks to come.
If you doubt me, browse my Carnivore Diet Recipes collection. From breakfast to dinner, and even carnivore diet desserts, you’ll be in and out of the kitchen quickly and have more time to spend on other aspects of life.
Ground beef (buy in bulk and save $)
Lightly brown meat in a skillet over medium-high heat. Break apart clumps as it cooks.
Pour broth and cream cheese over the meat. Season with salt.
Bring to a simmer and maintain for 5-10 minutes until liquid reduces by half.
Serve hot and enjoy!
If you’re a bacon lover, consider adding 4 rashers of chopped bacon to the meat while cooking. Th UK Carnivore Club’s Zero Carb Stroganoff recipe adds bacon and liver – it’s also amazing!
Low-Carb Keto Beef Stroganoff Option
Make this a complete keto meal with a few simple changes.
- Sauté 1 cup of chopped mushrooms and 2 cloves garlic in 1 tablespoon of butter in the pan before adding meat.
- Continue with the recipe below.
- Serve the meat over cauliflower rice or your favorite keto pasta alternative.
More Carnivore Diet Recipes with Ground Beef
Carnivore ground beef recipes are what I make most often for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They are just so easy and delicious!
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Carnivore Scotch Eggs – grab three ingredients to make this easy lunch or dinner without any breading!
- Carnivore Meatballs – a classic zero carb recipe, you can make all week long.
- Carnivore Breakfast Muffins – perfect breakfast prep for busy mornings.
- Carnivore Casserole – a family friendly dinner that makes excellent leftovers for breakfast.
Do you need meal ideas? Try these 30 Easy Carnivore Diet Meal Ideas.
Carnivore Stroganoff Recipe with Ground Beef
- Lightly brown the meat in a skillet over medium-high heat. Break apart clumps with a spatula as needed.
- Pour in bone broth and cream cheese. Season with salt.
- Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for 5-10 minutes until liquid reduces by half.
- Serve hot.
Nutrition & Macros
To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in a given recipe, please calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients and amounts used, using your preferred nutrition calculator. Under no circumstances shall the this website and the author be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on the given nutritional information.
More Carnivore Dinner Recipes
Meet Jessica Haggard
Jessica Haggard is the creator of Primal Edge Health, where she shares simple, nourishing low-carb, keto and carnivore diet recipes.