Make a carnivore casserole for breakfast or dinner any day of the week. All you need to do is combine ground beef with eggs, cream, and cream cheese, then bake until done! This is a quick and easy meal made entirely from animal-based ingredients, perfect for a carnivore diet.
What is the Carnivore Diet?
Have you heard about the fastest way to reset your health?
We’ve all heard how helpful elimination diets can be and see the success of keto, gluten-free, GAPS, AIP and whole30 style diets.
A carnivore diet takes these principles to the next level. The goal is to eat only the most bioavailable, easiest to digest foods.
What are these? Well, in sum, they are animal foods.
With a diet built around animal foods, we successfully avoid a myriad of toxic plant compounds that may be secretly wreaking havoc on our health.
Many people find this WOE enjoyable because carnivore diet recipes are easy to make and naturally very satiating, leading to rapid fat loss.
Learn more about What to Eat on a Carnivore Diet and get started with our Carnivore Diet Food List.
Ground Beef, Eggs, and Cheese
Fatty ground beef is an essential staple in my meal prep routine. It’s easy to work with, widely available, and budget-friendly.
I always have ground beef in my freezer. There are 20 grams protein, 18 grams fat, 0 fiber, 0 carbs per 4 ounces of 85% lean grass-fed ground beef. (1) This is a great protein to fat ratio for me and works to feed my whole family.
You can find more meal prep ideas for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in my collection of Carnivore Ground Beef Recipes.
Another staple for low carb dieters is eggs (assuming you tolerate them). We get fresh eggs daily from our chickens and ducks.
Eggs help hold the casserole together. Without them, we would have a soupy mess. The breakfast vibe comes from using eggs, but honestly, I have no problem eating this carnivore casserole for breakfast or dinner!
Cream cheese and cream are the final ingredients in this delicious meal. Eating enough fat is important for maintaining energy levels and healthy hormone production. (2, 3) 2 tablespoons of cream cheese has 1 gram protein, 10 grams fat, and 2 gram carbs making it a great way to increase dietary fat and flavor. (4)
FREE Ground Beef For Life!
I recommend ButcherBox as a source of organic, grass-fed and grass-finished ground beef. They specialize in delivering high-quality meat to your door (US only). Getting a monthly subscription makes grocery shopping and meal prep easier because you can rely on their quality and consistency.
For a limited time, they are offering all new sign-ups FREE ground beef for the life of their membership!
How to Make a Carnivore Casserole
This is a quick and easy recipe you can make any day of the week. It only takes 5 minutes to prep and less than 30 minutes to bake.
Combine all the ingredients and bake in the oven!
Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
Lightly brown the meat in a skillet over medium heat. Break apart any clumps and stir around for about 5 minutes.
Whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Add the cream, cream cheese, and salt. Mix well to combine. Add meat and mix again.
Pour the egg meat mixture into a greased 9-inch round pie plate or something similar. Bake for 25-30 minutes until eggs set. Let rest for 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
More Carnivore Breakfast Ideas
In addition to the other carnivore egg recipes I have on the blog, you will find even more in The Carnivore Cookbook!
Get your copy today and enjoy more zero-carb recipes! Plus, tips on eating carnivore with a family, so that everyone can enjoy mealtime together.
- Carnivore Breakfast Casserole – Combine sausage, eggs, and cheese and bake until ready!
- Carnivore Omelette – Make a quick cheeseburger flavored meal in 15 minutes or less.
- Carnivore Breakfast Muffins – Zero-fiber carnivore breakfast muffins are made entirely from animal-based ingredients. This easy dairy-free breakfast idea is great for meal prep.
- Hidden Liver Muffins – The best way to add liver to your diet without any unusual taste, texture, or appearance. If you think you don’t like liver, this is the recipe to change your mind!
- 2-Ingredient Chaffles – This practically zero carb waffle recipe is suitable for a keto or carnivore diet and anyone who enjoys nutrient-dense meals.
- Egg Smoothie (Carnivore Smoothie) – Make this nutritious smoothie by blending boiled egg, half and half, and adding optional flavors into a quick high-protein drink.
- 2 Ingredient English Muffins – Great for that special touch at brunch, made entirely from low-carb, low-oxalate, animal-based ingredients with no fiber.
Do you need lunch and dinner ideas too? Try these 30 Easy Carnivore Diet Meal Ideas.
Carnivore Casserole with Ground Beef
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Lightly brown meat in a skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Add the cream, cream cheese, and salt. Mix well to combine. Add meat and stir well.
- Pour the egg meat mixture into a greased 9-inch round pie plate or something similar. Bake for 25-30 minutes until eggs set. Let rest for 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
Nutrition & Macros
To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in a given recipe, please calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients and amounts used, using your preferred nutrition calculator. Under no circumstances shall the this website and the author be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on the given nutritional information.
More Carnivore Dinner Ideas with Ground Beef
Carnivore Scotch Eggs – A delicious option for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! Traditionally made for picnics, you can take them on the go or eat oven-fresh at home.
Carnivore Meatballs – A super simple dinner with ground beef you can make any day of the week.
Organ Meat Pie – When meatloaf meets quiche with a dose of deeply nourishing organ meats, you get an excellent carnivore diet recipe!
Carnivore Beef Stew – Slow cooked chuck roast and marrow bones in a simple broth. The meat is fall of the fork tender and delicious.
Carnivore Stroganoff – A hearty dinner or lunch that’s ready in less than 30 minutes! This creamy ground beef recipe is classic comfort food, but now made exclusively from animal-based ingredients.
8 thoughts on “Carnivore Casserole with Ground Beef (Breakfast or Dinner)”
What is the serving size for this? How many pieces do you eat for a meal? I made this and it was good, kind of greasy from the ground beef fat. I’m not used to to buying the 80/20.
Hello Miriah, There are four servings. You can see further nutrition facts in the recipe card 🙂 Thanks for the review!