Serve this spicy, cheesy omelette infused with anti-inflammatory benefits for breakfast or lunch.
Add an avocado if you want additional fats and fiber.
A side of Homemade Sauerkraut will complement this dish nicely as well.
Healthy Keto Omelette
First, learn how to make a keto omelette.
Then, get down to business!
I don’t usually like the term “goodness” to describe food but this is a special exception. The combination of turmeric root and black pepper brings a subtle spiciness and welcomed medicinal benefits. Add in the mushrooms and spinach and you get micronutrients, fiber and delicious flavor all in one bite. The creamy goat cheese tops the omelette off and makes a complete, well-rounded meal for any time of the day.
I’m almost overwhelmed with out turmeric harvest this year. We planted the rhizomes a while back and they have miraculously multiplied underground. I have a big basket of fresh ginger and turmeric root sitting on my counter. These two have been going into all most all of my recipes lately!
This is one of many great low-carb 30 minute meals you can enjoy any day of the week!
More Keto Omelette Ideas
Looking for more keto breakfast recipes?
The sky’s the limit. Browse the meals below and try more keto omelette recipes:
- Three Cheese Omelette
- Mexican Omelette
- Blueberry and Sweet Cream Omelette
- Ground Beef and Broccoli Omelette
Turmeric Omelette with Spinach and Goat Cheese
- Warm the coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the turmeric root and black pepper to the oil, stir twice and simmer for 1 minute to infuse.
- Add the mushrooms, spinach, thyme and salt. Saute for 3 to 5 minutes, until mushrooms are cooked and spinach wilted. Transfer mixture to a bowl and set aside.
- Pour whisked eggs on the skillet, swirl the pan so the eggs are evenly distributed and they cook in a circle. Leave to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the veggie saute on one half of the circle. Top with crumbled cheese. Fold over in half once the eggs are set. Serve warm
Nutrition & Macros
To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in a given recipe, please calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients and amounts used, using your preferred nutrition calculator. Under no circumstances shall the this website and the author be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on the given nutritional information.
Meet Jessica Haggard
Jessica Haggard is the creator of Primal Edge Health, where she shares simple, nourishing low-carb, keto and carnivore diet recipes. With a focus on from scratch, homemade cooking, animal-based nutrition, and easy DIY beauty and personal care recipes, there’s always something new going on in her kitchen! Jessica will teach you exactly how to thrive with all the best ingredients and enjoy the journey along the way.