When I need
Enjoy dinner for breakfast by stuffing leftover Ground Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry into your next low carb breakfast omelette.
I think the best aspect of omelettes is that they are a wonderful way to use up leftovers and odd bits of herbs and veggies that are lurking in the fridge.
Our whole family (kids included) enjoys omelettes for breakfast. I know there will be clean plates and full bellies at the end of breakfast. After fueling up with a combination of protein and healthy fats, everyone is ready for what the day will bring.
You may like: How to Make a Ketogenic Omelette
I took leftovers from my new favorite Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry and added it into this mornings omelette.
Let me show you my favorite recipes for FREE!
Sign up to get my new recipe ebook
This post may contain affiliate links. Primal Edge Health LLC may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you for any orders made through these links. All thoughts and opinions are our own and we never promote something we wouldn’t use ourselves.
Beef and Broccoli Low Carb Omelette
Many of you have already enjoyed our Ground Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry recipe. I hope you like this extension of it as well!
Check out the following resources to find delicious ketogenic breakfast recipes:
- The Ketogenic Edge Cookbook
- Ketogenic Green Smoothie
- Ketogenic Breakfast Cereal
- Our Keto Flatbreads + 33 variations
- Low-Carb Tomato Olive Egg Muffins
- Grain-Free Coconut Flour Bread
Beef and Broccoli Omelette
- Warm the coconut oil over medium heat in a skillet. Twist the skillet around until the oil is evenly spread over the surface.
- Add the eggs to the hot pan. Cover one half of the omelette with stir-fry.
- Cook for 3 minutes or so until the eggs are set and meat warm.
- Fold the omelette in half by placing the spatula under the egg half and lifting up so that it folds over the meat.
- Serve warm with an avocado or extra coconut oil (butter or ghee) as needed.