Learn to make this classic three cheese omelette and you will have a basic go-to omelette recipe to build upon whenever you want. We eat omelettes all the time, they are wonderful, robust meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
For those who like simple meals, this one is quick and easy. Take the basic egg and cheese mixture and serve with an avocado and a side of Homemade Sauerkraut.
Adding cheese to meals is great leverage to inspire hunger in picky eaters (kids and adults alike!). After seeing all the cheese, a child’s “I’m not hungry” suddenly transforms into “Is there more?!”
Follow my instructions from How to Make a Ketogenic Omelette to learn how to adjust omelettes to best suit your macro goals. Add extra protein from sources like ground meat. slow-cooked meat and canned fish. Adjust the fat by using more or less butter to cook the eggs, different portions of cheese or added avocado depending on your own individual needs.
Let me show you my favorite recipes for FREE!
Sign up to get my new recipe ebook
This most may contain affiliate links. Primal Edge Health LLC may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you for any orders made through these links. All thoughts and opinions are my own and I never promote something I wouldn’t use myself.
Mix and Match these cheeses:
- Smoked Mozzerella
- Pepper Jack
- Goat Cheese
- Herb Infused Cheese
- Raw Milk Cheese
Want more ketogenic breakfast recipes?
Check out the following resources to find delicious ketogenic breakfast recipes:
- The Ketogenic Edge Cookbook
- Ketogenic Green Smoothie
- Ketogenic Breakfast Cereal
- Our Keto Flatbreads + 33 variations
- Low-Carb Tomato Olive Egg Muffins
- Grain-Free Coconut Flour Bread
Three Cheese Omelette
- Warm the butter over medium heat in a skillet.
- Once the pan is warm, pour the eggs in.
- Arrange the cheese down the center of the omelette. Wait until the eggs are cooked, then use a spatula to fold in the sides, so the omelette is folded in thirds.
- Serve warm with a salt and pepper on top.