A delicious cheese omelette full of healthy fats and protein is the perfect quick keto breakfast. Not only is this one of my favorite easy keto recipes but it’s also great for those interested in carnivore diet recipes too!
Learn to make this classic
Anyone on a carnivore diet will be satisfied with the omelette as is.
Adding cheese to meals is great leverage to inspire hunger in picky eaters (kids and adults alike!). After seeing all the cheese, a child’s “I’m not hungry” suddenly transforms into “Is there more?!”
Follow my instructions from How to Make a Ketogenic Omelette to learn how to adjust omelettes to best suit your macro goals. Add extra protein from sources like ground meat. slow-cooked meat and canned fish. Adjust the fat by using more or less butter to cook the eggs, different portions of cheese or added avocado depending on your own individual needs.
Use your favorite Cheese in a Keto Omelette
- Smoked Mozzerella
- Pepper Jack
- Goat Cheese
- Herb Infused Cheese
- Raw Milk Cheese
Want more ketogenic breakfast recipes?
Check out the following resources to find delicious ketogenic breakfast recipes:
- The Ketogenic Edge Cookbook
- Ketogenic Green Smoothie
- Ketogenic Breakfast Cereal
- Our Keto Flatbreads + 33 variations
- Low-Carb Tomato Olive Egg Muffins
- Grain-Free Coconut Flour Bread
Three Cheese Omelette
- Warm the butter over medium heat in a skillet.
- Once the pan is warm, pour the eggs in.
- Arrange the cheese down the center of the omelette. Wait until the eggs are cooked, then use a spatula to fold in the sides, so the omelette is folded in thirds.
- Serve warm with a salt and pepper on top.
Nutrition & Macros
To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in a given recipe, please calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients and amounts used, using your preferred nutrition calculator. Under no circumstances shall the this website and the author be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on the given nutritional information.