Perfectly chewy ketogenic chocolate chip cookies are made possible by adding grass-fed beef gelatin to the cookie dough. These moist morals of flaky chocolate cookie are wonderful to share with the whole family. You can share these at school, playdates, and family gatherings. Everyone can enjoy them without even knowing they are keto.
These cookies have replaced the desire for oreos in one family!
A subscriber shared the story of making these cookies for their daughter. After trying them, she said she liked these better than oreos! WOW! What a #momwin!
Let me show you my favorite recipes for FREE!
Sign up to get my new recipe ebook
This most may contain affiliate links. Primal Edge Health LLC may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you for any orders made through these links. All thoughts and opinions are my own and I never promote something I wouldn’t use myself.
The Hardest Part of This Recipe?
The hardest part of this recipes is waiting for the cookies to completely cool before eating!
As an experiment, you can try them at the difference stages: hot from the oven, slightly cooled and completely cool. You’ll learn the difference and can decide how you like them best.
Like all most all ketogenic baked cakes, breads and cookies, I do think they are the best to eat once totally cooled.
If you have the patience, keep them in the refrigerator overnight and you’ll see how amazing they are the next day (breakfast cookies…).
Get a Little Nutty
Chop up 1/4 cup of walnuts or pecans and add them in the batter with the chocolate bits. Macadamia nuts or pumpkin seeds can be used also. The nuts lend a nice texture to the chewy ketogenic chocolate chip cookie.
Watch the recipe video here.
Ketogenic Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 whole egg
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil <-- try this one, softened
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk <-- try this one, optional
- 1 1⁄2 cup almond flour <-- try this one
- 1⁄2 cup Lakanto Classic <-- try this and use code "primaledgehealth" for 20% off your order
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed beef gelatin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt <-- try this one
- 3⁄4 cup grated zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup 100% cacao paste chopped
- Preheat the oven to 325° F.
- Whisk the egg, oil, and milk in a medium bowl.
- In a second bowl, combine the flour, sweetener, gelatin, vanilla, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Pour the dry bowl into the wet mixture. Mix a few times to combine. Fold in zucchini and cacao paste.
- Spoon onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden and firm. Transfer to a cooling rack, leave until completely cool before eating.