These quick and easy cinnamon keto fat bombs are a super seasonal pick-me-up during the fall and winter months! Mix your favorite cinnamon roll flavors in a simple keto treat and snack on them whenever you like.
So-called “Fat Bombs” are usually a mixture of coconut oil or butter and flavoring agents like nut butter, cacao or chocolate powder, and vanilla or mint extracts.
These little “candies” can be used to curb sweet cravings, fill the diet with more healthy fats, curb hunger or give a quick boost of energy during the day.
Cinnamon fat bombs serve all these purposes; enjoy the creamy mix of coconut oil, maca, and nut butter for sustained, long-term energy.
Drop a few pieces into your morning coffee or tea and start the day off with a ZING!
Browse through these healthy cinnamon recipes for even more delicious keto comfort food ideas!
Best energy sources for a Ketogenic Diet
Coconut oil is well known for its health-promoting benefits and even if you are not desiring to follow a ketogenic diet, coconut oil is an important addition to any diet (raw vegan and paleo approved!), The medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) found in coconut oil are metabolized quickly and efficiently. The body uses these compounds as a source of energy or turns them into ketone bodies with therapeutic effects on the brain and body.
A high-quality oil contains potent antimicrobial properties that guard against Candida species in the gut. Of the various strands of Candida tested, “C. Albicans had the highest susceptibility to coconut oil” which is good news in the fight against candida. The fatty acids in coconut oil can kill harmful pathogens and potentially help prevent infections. Read more studies about the effectiveness of coconut oil as an antimicrobial and antifungal agent:
- Fatty Acids and Derivatives as Antimicrobial Agents
- Equivalence of lauric acid and glycerol monolaurate as inhibitors of signal transduction in Staphylococcus aureus.
- In vitro antimicrobial properties of coconut oil on Candida species in Ibadan, Nigeria.
More Easy Keto Sweet Treats
Looking for something else yummy to snack on? Try one of these recipes!
- No-Bake Keto Coconut Macaroons
- 10-Minute Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- Keto Nutella Fat Bombs
- Keto Peppermint Patties
Cinnamon Keto Fat Bombs
- In a food processor combine the oil and nut butter until thoroughly mixed.
- Add in all the powders and salt, combine well.
- Taste, adjust the flavor with stevia if desired.
- Transfer to chocolate molds, ice cube trays or mini muffin tins and place in the refrigerator or freezer to chill. Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
Nutrition & Macros
To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in a given recipe, please calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients and amounts used, using your preferred nutrition calculator. Under no circumstances shall the this website and the author be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on the given nutritional information.