Serve this keto stuffing for your low-carb Thanksgiving or Christmas and you’ll nourish the whole crowd with a healthy, grain-free, and gluten-free side.
My gluten-free, grain-free remake preserves all the best flavors with clever swaps to keep the ingredients keto friendly.
With a little know how, you’ll be fluently adapting all your favorite high carb recipes to low-carb alternatives.
Recommended: Essential Keto Baking Ingredients
Easy Keto Stuffing Recipe
Holidays should be about quality time with family and friends, put the focus on meaningful interaction rather than food. Prepare yourself with a strategy of how to navigate the table – fill up on protein and keto sides. Eat the steaks, so you don’t eat the cakes. If you are going to a big get together, bring your own keto/carnivore dish to share. Adding your own dish to the table ensures you have something to eat and may inspire others to follow your dietary lead.
I like using keto baked goods as “bridges” to introduce friends and family to our delicious keto foods. Selecting foods that are “too good to be true” (but really are!) is a fun strategy to surprise people and show them (in a nonthreatening way) the potential of healthy foods.
Do you love baking easy recipes? I highly recommend The Ultimate Guide to Low-Carb Baking for all you need to know about sugar-free, keto sweet and savory baked goods!
Add this recipe to your list of keto Christmas dinner recipes too, it’s such a crowd-pleaser!
More Keto Thanksgiving Recipes
Breads & Rolls:
- Keto Biscuits with Thyme and Cheese
- BEST All-purpose Keto Bread (baked in muffin tins for dinner rolls)
- Savory Low-Carb Muffins
- Curry Cabbage Pancakes with Yogurt Sauce
Veggies & Sides:
- Homemade Pickled Eggs
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Braised Veggies
- Coconut Cream of Pumpkin Soup (Dairy-Free)
- Easy Keto Frittata with Cheesy Swiss Chard and Mushroom Filling
- Fried Cabbage and Sausage Skillet
- Walnut Cardamom Sugar-Free White Chocolate
- Macadamia Nut Keto Coffee Cake with Maple Buttercream Frosting
Keto Stuffing Recipe with Rosemary and Thyme
- 1 medium cauliflower finely chopped
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 6 stalks celery finely chopped
- 1 pound chicken sausage
- 1 cup bone broth
- ½ cup butter melted + 2 additional tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- ½ tbsp rosemary
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 loaf The BEST All-Purpose Keto Bread cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- Preheat the oven 350 degree F. Grease a large 9 by 13-inch casserole or glass baking dish. Set aside.
- Steam the cauliflower in a pot over medium heat for about 7 minutes, until tender. Saute onions and celery in 2 tablespoons of butter, cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the sausage from the tube and add to the same skillet as the onions. Break the meat apart into small pieces. Cook sausage together with onion and celery for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove cauliflower from the pot and place in a large mixing bowl. Add the sausage and onion saute.
- Pour the broth and melted butter. Sprinkle in herbs, salt and pepper. Mix in bread cubes. Combine all ingredients gently yet thoroughly. Transfer the mixture to the baking dish. Bake for about 40 minutes, until golden brown on the top.
Nutrition & Macros
To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in a given recipe, please calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients and amounts used, using your preferred nutrition calculator. Under no circumstances shall the this website and the author be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on the given nutritional information.