A double chocolate mint chip chia pudding is a refreshing breakfast side with a rich tasting cacao induced energy boost.
Chia puddings can’t be easier to make. It takes 10 minutes max to prep a pudding.
Waiting for the seeds to swell and absorb all the liquid is the hardest part. I like to prep these and leave the recipe in the fridge to sit overnight. Then it is ready in the morning and I’m not tempted to eat it all ahead of time.
Recommended Recipe: Key Lime Chia Pudding
Let me show you my favorite recipes for FREE!
Sign up to get my new recipe ebook
This most may contain affiliate links. Primal Edge Health LLC may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you for any orders made through these links. All thoughts and opinions are my own and I never promote something I wouldn’t use myself.
My mint chip pudding is choco-fied with a double dose of cacao. Pure 100% cacao powder is mixed in with cacao nibs which are cacao bean pieces that remind me of chocolate chips.
The mint essence is a powerful mood booster and pairs well with the known mood enhancing affects of the cacao bean.
More Chia Inspired Recipes
- Keto Flatbread (with 33 ways to use it)
- Warm Keto Breakfast “Cereal”
- Key Lime Chia Pudding
- Coconut Maca Macaroons
- Chai Latte Chia Pudding
Double Chocolate Mint Chip Chia Pudding
- Mix all ingredients in a jar with a tightly fitting lid. Shake well to combine.
- Taste and adjust sweetener and peppermint as desired.
- Soak in the fridge overnight and enjoy cold. Soaking overnight gives lots of time for the chia to swell and the pudding to thicken. If you like a more watery/creamy texture soak the seeds for less time (anywhere from 30 minutes to 2.5 hours). Soak, check, stir. Repeat.