A double chocolate mint chip chia pudding is a refreshing breakfast side with a rich tasting cacao induced energy boost.
Chia puddings can’t be easier to make. It takes 10 minutes max to prep a pudding.
Waiting for the seeds to swell and absorb all the liquid is the hardest part. I like to prep these and leave the recipe in the fridge to sit overnight. Then it is ready in the morning and I’m not tempted to eat it all ahead of time.
Recommended Recipe: Key Lime Chia Pudding
Mint Chip Chia Pudding
My mint chip pudding is choco-fied with a double dose of cacao. Pure 100% cacao powder is mixed in with cacao nibs which are cacao bean pieces that remind me of chocolate chips.
The mint essence is a powerful mood booster and pairs well with the known mood enhancing affects of the cacao bean.
If you like this mint chocolate pudding, I know you’ll love Keto Peppermint Patties too!
Browse through the list of Ways to Use Cacao Nibs on a Keto Diet for more fun ideas on how to enjoy these chocolate bits.
More Chia Inspired Recipes
- Keto Flatbread (with 33 ways to use it)
- Warm Keto Breakfast “Cereal”
- Key Lime Chia Pudding
- Coconut Maca Macaroons
- Chai Latte Chia Pudding
Double Chocolate Mint Chip Chia Pudding
- Mix all ingredients in a jar with a tightly fitting lid. Shake well to combine.
- Taste and adjust sweetener and peppermint as desired.
- Soak in the fridge overnight and enjoy cold. Soaking overnight gives lots of time for the chia to swell and the pudding to thicken. If you like a more watery/creamy texture soak the seeds for less time (anywhere from 30 minutes to 2.5 hours). Soak, check, stir. Repeat.
Nutrition & Macros
To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in a given recipe, please calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients and amounts used, using your preferred nutrition calculator. Under no circumstances shall the this website and the author be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on the given nutritional information.