Serve crispy cabbage pancakes with a spicy garam masala yogurt sauce aside lamb chops, meatballs or gyros.
The warm oily rounds soak up their saucy topping and leave drippings the bites raise to your mouth.
More Low-Carb, Ketogenic Vegetable Sides
If you like these savory pancakes, I know you’ll love this collection of keto fritters too!
- Easy Braised Cabbage
- Fennel and Feta Pancakes
- Garlic and Zucchini Scrambled Egg Muffin
- Tomato Zucchini Egg Cup
- Micronutrient Rich Crackers
Curry Cabbage Pancakes
- 1/4 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 lemon juice
- In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the yogurt sauce. Set aside.
- Use a large mixing bowl to combine the cabbage, onion, coconut flour, curry powder, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl and pour over the cabbage. Stir to combine and thoroughly coat the cabbage.
- Warm half the coconut oil (2 tablespoons) in a skillet over medium heat and prepare to fry. Scoop a large spoonful of the batter and place in the hot oil. Cook the first side for 4 minutes, until golden brown on the bottom. Flip and continue cooking for 3 more minutes. The cabbage should be soft and eggs cooked. Reapply oil as needed.
- Serve warm with yogurt sauce.
Nutrition & Macros
To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in a given recipe, please calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients and amounts used, using your preferred nutrition calculator. Under no circumstances shall the this website and the author be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on the given nutritional information.