This recipe is the perfect combination of warm meat with a cool fatty sauce and crisp, crunchy vegetables. Ask your butcher for freshly ground lamb meat and bring it home to cook up these lamb gyros in 20 minutes.
Low-carb Cauliflower Tortilla wraps hold these gyros together so you can get a bit of everything in one bite.
I had sauce dripping down my hands while I ate but didn’t mind at all because it tastes so good. Not only do these lamb gyros taste good, I feel amazing after eating them. The macronutrient ratio is just right for maintaining a ketogenic state.
Making Cauliflower Tortillas in bulk is a helpful strategy to simplify food prep. They freeze well and can be stored for a while. Pull them out ahead of time to give enough time for them to thaw. Be sure to place a piece of parchment paper between each tortilla so they don’t stick together and will defrost better.
Get More Quick and Easy Keto Recipes
- Creamy Avocado Bone Broth Soup with Turmeric and Shiitake Mushrooms
- Quick and Easy Egg Drop Soup
- The Quickest Nutrient Dense Keto Meal Ever
- Salmon with Garam Masala Summer Squash
- Mexican Omelette
- 15 Minute Carne Asada with Cauliflower Rice
- Ground Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry