Last Updated on
Perfect for a low-prep party dish or appetizer, these herb crusted Easy Keto Chicken Wings are crispy and finger-licking good! This is a great option for those interested in keto carnivore diet recipes.
This recipe has may highlights, it’s hard to choose just one favorite aspect.
With virtually zero prep time, this is seriously the easiest way to make chicken wings…ever!
The herbal coating can be adapted based on whatever herbs and spices you have on hand. Being able to easily modify a recipe is a huge bonus in my book.
Making the recipe is quick and enjoyable but there is also the joy that comes from eating meat straight off the bone!
As a shameless carnivore, it’s one of my favorite things to do.
You can see this recipe has multiple things going for it, including being almost zero carb and 100% approved for the keto diet.
This post may contain affiliate links. Primal Edge Health LLC may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you for any orders made through these links. All thoughts and opinions are our own and we never promote something we wouldn’t use ourselves.
Tips for Easy Keto Chicken Wings
- Mix and match herbs. Use what you have on hand, this recipe is very forgiving!
- Try different mineral-rich salts. There are so many options and each brings it’s own unique flavor!
- Serve with napkins, the crispy oily skin is delicious but you may need something to wipe your hands on after.
- Feeding a crowd? Double the recipe!
- There is an average of 4 wings per pound. Each serving is two wings. If your wings are extra large or teeny tiny, adjust macros accordingly.
- Thank me later 😉
With 0 g net carbs per serving, Easy Keto Chicken Wings are a delicious, guilt-free way to enjoy one of your favorite appetizers while also staying on a keto diet.
The recipe below is 100% gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, paleo, low-carb, ketogenic and sugar-free!
Fiber Free aka “Carnivore”
Some folks find they prefer a fiber-free Carnivore Diet. If this sounds like you, make the Classic Beef Liver Pate recipe by following the directions below but omit the garlic, thyme, and pepper. Serve a la louche (by the spoon), with bacon as a dipper, or on the side of your meat.
If you’re looking for more delicious zero-fiber recipes, you’ll find over 100 recipes made from just the essentials: animal protein and fats in my Carnivore Cookbook!
Browse through this list of Carnivore-Friendly recipes for more ideas from my kitchen that are posted here on the site.
Please note, “Carnivore-Friendly” recipes are those that feature animal based ingredients with herbs and vegetables as extra flavoring agents but are not a foundational part of the recipe. For zero-fiber, simply remove the herbs and/or veg and stick to the base of animal protein and fats. If you have any questions, leave them in the comment section below the recipe and I’ll answer them.
Easy Keto Chicken Wings
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter in a shallow dish or bowl (you'll be dipping the wings in this later).
- Combine Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Dip the wings one at a time in the butter and then roll in the cheese and herb mixture. Arrange on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven, cool, and serve warm.
Macros and Nutrition
As featured in 62 Recipes for the Carnivore Diet.