Cream of pumpkin soup is a warming mixture of sweet pumpkin with creamy coconut, blended up with invigorating cinnamon, ginger and cayenne spices.
You can double the recipe and freeze leftovers for later.
Low-Carb and Dairy-Free Cream of Pumpkin Soup
Simmering away happily on the stove. Cinnamon spice rising into the air… Amos Lee crooning through the speakers. I’m flooded with nostalgia, filled with warm and cozy feelings.
I feel so grateful to be alive, the world outside seems like a crazy place at times but my home is full of peace.
I feel ripe today, after working so hard for years to feel calm, confident and secure with myself and my place in the world, today is the kind of day that I can breath easy.
Everything is ok.
I look at my husband and my children. I think about all the things we’ve been through and all the ways we have grown. I want to drop to my knees in humble awe of the profundity of life.
We are a family of explorers. Curiously probing the world, learning, discovering and looking around with wonder.
Try more delicious dairy-free pumpkin recipes:
- Pumpkin Chicken Curry (Keto & Low-Carb)
- Keto Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Risotto with Cauliflower and Shrimp
- Low-Carb Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
- Easy Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie
Coconut Cream of Pumpkin Curry Soup | Dairy-Free & Low-Carb
- Add the pumpkin puree and coconut milk to a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- Add broth and all the spices. Reserve cilantro. Use an immersion blender or stir with a whisk to combine the ingredients. Continue to cook over medium heat for 30 minutes. Keep the soup at a light simmer, the liquid will reduce as the soup thickens.
- Divide into bowls and serve warm.
Nutrition & Macros
To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in a given recipe, please calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients and amounts used, using your preferred nutrition calculator. Under no circumstances shall the this website and the author be responsible for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on the given nutritional information.