Welcome to the Primal Edge Health podcast hosted by Tristan Haggard. Explore cutting-edge holistic lifestyle optimization with a focus on nutrition, environment, light, movement, and worldview.
Learn about animal-based nutrition, the keto diet, the carnivore diet, whole unrefined ancestral foods, regenerative agriculture, homesteading, and a holistic lifestyle approach for health, vitality, and optimal performance.
Let’s build healthy bodies, homes, families, and communities together because we are far more than what we eat!
Top Carnivore Diet Episodes
Search carnivore diet podcast archives.
- WHY are so many VEGANS GOING CARNIVORE & KETO?
- You DON’T NEED VEGETABLES on a KETO DIET – the veggie myth
- Can CARNIVORE WORK when KETO FAILS?
- Shut Up, Keto Cops: Keto and Carnivore Zealotry
Top Keto Diet Episodes
Search keto diet podcast archives.
- Stop OVERCOMPLICATING Keto
- The TRUTH about a KETOGENIC DIET for FAT LOSS
- KETOSIS doesn’t guarantee weight loss
- My CHOLESTEROL is SO HIGH after 5 years KETO: DO I CARE?
- What I’ve learned from 4 Years of INTERMITTENT FASTING
Most Popular Interviews
Search interview archives.
- Veganism causes Mental Illness – Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
- The Snake Diet Guy
- Sally K. Norton – Oxalates
- Decentralizing the Food Supply – Judith McGeary
- Effects of Diet and Mental Health – Georgia Ede
Due to the ever-increasing internet cen$0rship, we no longer publish new podcast episodes here on the blog.
Find the most recent episodes, uncut and uncensored, on Rokfin.
MAKE A FREE ACCOUNT AND FOLLOW TRISTAN HAGGARD ON ROKFIN
Selected episodes remain in our archives and on the platforms linked below.
Subscribe & Follow on Your Favorite Channel
Many of the videos from 2020 and 2021 were removed from YouTube, however, Odysee preserved a complete backup of the channel.
Meet Tristan Haggard
Since 2013, Tristan has successfully coached 1000’s of people toward their personal health goals. He specializes in educating and empowering people around the world to take back their health with nutrient-dense, animal foods.
Learn more about Tristan…