Dr. Neal Barnard makes a fool of himself with the politely skeptical host of London Real with absurd claims and nonsensical vegan rhetoric that expose his lack of sincerity. Kai Greene, a top bodybuilder and a huge fan of grapefruit, sells the plant-based dream.
Watch the video here.
Please subscribe and give a 5-star rating on your preferred podcast platform!
- Intro video – Youtube
- Near Barnard on Twitter
- Do you eat animals or plants? The Vegan Debate – Brian Rose’s Real Deal
- Clinical Calomietry – full2018 Annual Report – Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
- NEAL BARNARD – THE VEGAN DEBATE: Is Veganism Beneficial? | London Real
- Kai Greene – Twitter
- Kai Greene – Instagram
- GOING VEGAN.. WHY NOT !? – Youtube
- Joe Rogan on The Game Changers DEBUNKED – Youtube
- Kai Greene Goes Vegan After Watching The Game Changers Documentary – Youtube
- Faking Veganism To Make Money | CALL OUT RANT – Youtube
- National Security Study Memorandum (NSSM 200) Implications of Worldwide Population Growth For U.S. Security and Overseas Interests – December 10, 1974
- Climate Darwinism Makes Disabled People Expendable – Forbes
- VASECTOMY REVERSAL OPERATION DAY! *our baby journey – Youtube
- Why some big oil players are welcoming a carbon tax – Youtube
- How carbon pricing works – Youtube
- Euthanasia and assisted dying rates are soaring. But where are they legal? – The Guardian
- Nearly Half of Norwegian Church Members Support Euthanasia – Sputnik News
- NEAL BARNARD – MEATAHOLIC: Is It Worse To Be Addicted To Meat Or Alcohol? | London Real
- Sheep head at local market – Instagram
Support the Show
We can’t do this without you!
- Donate and learn how you can help us grow here.
- Primal Edge Health – Membership
- Dial in your diet and lifestyle in the Keto & Carnivore Collective
Visit our Sponsors:
ButcherBox – Get 2 pounds of 100% grass-fed ground beef, 2 packs of bacon, and $20 off your first box!
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 106A-117 of the US Copyright…