Stay cool and refreshed with a hibiscus mint infused keto mocktail!
Serve this keto cooler during a summer party or enjoy by yourself on a hot sunny day.
Spike it with liquor to transform it into a keto-friendly cocktail.
It’s super easy to make the ice cubes ahead of time (and in bulk) and save them in the freezer for when they are needed.
Pique Tea: Quality Meets Ingenuity
Tea and high-quality foods are very near and dear to my heart and Pique Teas has combined my two loves. They are on the cutting edge of tea production and have crafted “tea crystals” using a proprietary process called Cold Brew Crystallization. This eliminates all heat in the process and extracts the maximum antioxidant capacity of tea leaves.
Presented in flavor collections, each kind of tea is exquisite in its own right. The collection packages are varied enough that I can find a suitable option for a cozy morning tea, hot summer afternoon iced tea, and energy boosting, mood enhancing midday tea all from one collection! It’s the perfect grab bag!
Each tea “bag” is actually an individual sachet ready to be brought to work and on-the-go. They are super light-weight and small enough to fit in a purse or carry on. All packaging is thoughtfully presented in eco and recycled containers.
Please note: Pique Tea is one of my hand picked companies I affiliate with. By making a purchase with one of my links here, I will receive a small commission that goes directly back into Primal Edge Health. Thank you for your support!
Not all tea is created equal
People are often shocked to discover that most “traditional” tea found in the market are not safe to drink. Most of them contain harmful chemicals like resin, nylon, thermoplastic, PVC or polypropylene! Whaaaat?!??
In general, you can:
- Just say NO to bottled tea. They are often filled with artificial fillers and sugar!
- Opt for organic tea. Regular tea leaves are known to be sprayed by pesticides and can contain a slew of heavy metals. Learn to read the labels and avoid low-quality blends with additives, sugar, coloring and other unusual ingredients. chemicals that can lead to increased toxicity in your body. When you’re choosing tea, be sure to select a natural tea that’s organic and chemical/additive free.
- Celebrate tea as a healthy beverage you can consume regularly. The world if tea is vast, there are heritage teas, herbal teas, green teas, red teas, and flowering teas! Caffeine and caffeine-free, calming, energizing, rich with antioxidants/polyphenols, l-theanine, and more – you can custom our dose of desired affects.
I enjoy using Pique Tea crystals, the flavor is great and their quality is unparalleled by many. I reach for my tea collection when I need a “mommy moment” during the hectic times of the day; the Vanilla Rooibos is one of my favorites.
All Pique Tea Crystals:
- The only tea company to Triple Screen for pesticides, mycotoxins and heavy metals.
- Made from the highest quality tea leaves and natural ingredients that are organic, sugar-free and free of additives. Their mint is actually sourced from a co-op in Oregon and Hibiscus plant comes straight from Africa!
- Delivers up to 12x the antioxidants of regular tea, making it more potent and powerful than any other tea in the market
- Effortlessly hot and cold water soluble – dissolves in seconds and makes the most delicious lattes in the morning!
- Made without artificial additives. They adhere to higher organic standard than FDA requirements.
Hibiscus Mint Keto Mocktail
The essence of this keto mocktail recipe (making flavorful ice cubes and pouring sparkling water over them) is a foolproof recipe for any keto beginners out there.
Spritzers are excellent low carb (and low-fiber, if you’re interested) recipes to use in the peak of summer. They’ll help you stay cool and comfortable, while providing a bit of pizzazz to the day. Flavored with Egyptian hibiscus, mint, and whole stevia leaf, the taste is amazing too.
Use this recipe to break and replace a soda habit, serve at a spring or summer party, or simply cool down on a hot afternoon. The slightly sweet tea ice cubes infusing bubbly mineral water is enlivening.
I use various Pique Teas for my ice cubes (Peach Ginger and Passionfruit Green are also great!). If you don’t have access to this particular type of tea use what you have! A strong brew of mint, lemon balm or lemon grass, with a touch of rosemary would be delightful too!