For Cam Newton, NFL quarterback, a vegan diet may be a game changer and a career-ender. Friends don’t let friends go vegan. Did a nutrient-deficient vegan diet and avoidance of animal foods wreck this high level athlete’s body?
Please subscribe and give a 5-star rating on your preferred podcast platform!
Watch the Video Here.
- Tristan is #ImWithGreta on Instagram
- News Observer – Panthers QB Cam Newton goes into depth about being vegan heading into 2019 season
- Cam Newton Vlogs – Getting my body ready for next season
- Washington Post – Cam Newton’s foot injury reportedly is much more severe than originally thought
- The Truth About Why I’m Sidelined: In My Words And Done My Way | Cam Newton Vlogs
- Vogue – The Backlash to Cam Newton’s Babushka Exposes a Troubling Double Standard
- Larry Brown Sports – Cam Newton addresses Lisfranc injury; vegan diet being blamed
- PubMed – Veganism, vegetarianism, bone mineral density, and fracture risk: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Support the Show
We can’t do this without you! Donate and learn how you can help us grow here.
Visit our Sponsors:
ButcherBox – Get 2 pounds of 100% grass-fed ground beef, 2 packs of bacon, and $20 off your first box!
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 106A-117 of the US Copyright…