This eco-friendly, American Made Viscose Hemp Organic tank combines hemp and organic cotton for a silky soft feel. The classic style is stylish and comfortable.
- Viscose Hemp Organic cotton
- Silky soft hand feel
- Good drape
- Made in the USA
**True to Size.
Our shirts are all custom printed on clothes from ROYAL APPAREL. We intentionally choose organic fabrics, made in the USA.
All Primal Edge Health merchandise is more than just “sweatshop free”. We support American industry and focus on organic and recycled materials, bringing timeless tees to live with our “Eat Meat Make Families” slogan.
We do our best to eat organic foods and choose to wear organic clothing for many of the same reasons.
It wasn’t too long ago when conventionally grown cotton was the only method in cotton farming. This method, however, accounted for over 10% total pesticide use and nearly 25% of insecticides used worldwide! There is no doubt it created a lot of harm for people, wildlife and the environment.
Growing organic cotton takes longer, requires more skill and currently costs more, but we think it’s worth it.
Together Primal Edge Health and Royal Apparel support:
- Organic Cotton – farmed without insecticides, pesticides, & chemical fertilizers
- Sustainable grown materials – Bamboo/Hemp both grow exceptionally fast, using less water, naturally insect resistant, and long lasting durability.
- Low impact dyes reduce water quality impact of manufacturing
- RPET – creating a soft fiber from otherwise discard plastics
- Water recycling at facilities to reduce consumption and cut down on water treatment and waste water.
- Environmental non-profits like Hudson River Clearwater Project