Tristan and Jessica Haggard curate a monthly group coaching session to help clients reach a variety of goals on Ketogenic and Carnivore (zero-carb) diets
- Fat loss
- Healthy weight gain
- Vegan/vegetarian recovery
- Muscle building
- Improved brain function
- Over all health and wellness
Participates join from all over the world, coming together for 4 weeks to optimize their diet, daily habits, and lifestyle.
The Keto & Carnivore Collective includes
- 2 voice chats per week; 1 lesson on Sundays with open Q&A at the end, 1 follow up Q&A on Wednesdays
- If you cannot attend live, all meetings are recorded for you to listen to later at your convenience.
- Private Community Chat Room with break out (subject specific) chat rooms hosted on a Discord server
- We check in daily to address your questions, troubleshoot, and share resources
- Life Time Access All material is collected and organized in a password protected KCC Hub page on our site.
- You have access to the recordings, notes, meal prep lessons, etc indefinitely.
- Meal Prep Lessons for Keto and Carnivore Diets with an emphasizes on quick and easy meals, bulk prep options, and family friendly meals
- The Ketogenic Edge Cookbook and The Ultimate Guide to Low-Carb Baking (ebooks) are both included.
Individuals learn how to make a keto or carnivorous style diet and healthy lifestyle applicable for them, for the long-term. Everyone is prepared for real, sustainable results.
Lessons focus on
- Macros, electrolytes, and how to adjust for your specific context
- Meal timing and frequency with tips on Intermittent Fasting and fasting
- Holistic lifestyle factors such as sleep, stress management, light exposure, and daily movement
- Long-term strategies for success
You will learn how to implement simple yet profound changes in these areas to make the difference between “just getting by” and THRIVING. Read client testimonials here.
Next Session: July 7 – Aug 4
- Upon payment you will receive a questionnaire to fill out and return back to us prior to your meeting. Your answers give us helpful insights to your past history, current habits, and future goals.
- Mark your calendar You will receive an email from us the Friday prior to the session beginning with details and directions to get started with.
*There are no refunds once the session begins.