In this episode of the Primal Edge Health podcast Tristan discusses the Club of Rome, climate change, and global policy with Jay Dyer.
Please subscribe via itunes or your preferred podcast server, like the video on youtube and give a thumbs up!
Watch the Video Here.
- Jay Dyer on Youtube
- Jay’s Analysis (official website)
- Instagram @JayDyer
- Twitter @Jay_D007
- Alpha Human Podcast: The Fall of Man with Tristan Haggard
- Limits to Growth Report by Club of Rome, 1968 (buy from ThriftBooks!)
- Aurelio Peccei, first president of the Club of Rome
- Alexander King, author of The First Global Revolution (pdf)
- Save this for your Children’s Children, Lord Birkenhead’s 1929 Cosmo Article (pdf)
- Ghost in the Machine by Arthur Koestler (buy from ThriftBooks!)
- “Churchill Druid” image search
- “Dr. Eric Pianka” image search
- Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment by Paul R. Ehrlich, John P. Holdren (buy from ThriftBooks!)
- CFR and the Media (chart)
- “Bertrand Russell” image search
- The Club of Rome and Limits to Growth (video)
Support the Show
Join our free member’s area here.
Shop with our top rated sources for animal-based foods (meats, fish, organs, butter and more!)
- US Wellness MEATS and ORGANS
- Grass-fed MEAT delivered (plus FREE bacon & $20 OFF)
- Organic Bone Broth
- Wild-Caught FISH + SEAFOOD
- Grass-fed BUTTER | Raw Milk CHEESE
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 106A-117 of the US Copyright…