In this episode of the Primal Edge Health podcast Tristan discusses the Club of Rome, climate change, and global policy with Jay Dyer.
Watch the Video Here.
- Jay Dyer on Youtube
- Jay’s Analysis (official website)
- Instagram @JayDyer
- Twitter @Jay_D007
- Alpha Human Podcast: The Fall of Man with Tristan Haggard
- Limits to Growth Report by Club of Rome, 1968 (buy from ThriftBooks!)
- Aurelio Peccei, first president of the Club of Rome
- Alexander King, author of The First Global Revolution (pdf)
- Save this for your Children’s Children, Lord Birkenhead’s 1929 Cosmo Article (pdf)
- Ghost in the Machine by Arthur Koestler (buy from ThriftBooks!)
- “Churchill Druid” image search
- “Dr. Eric Pianka” image search
- Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment by Paul R. Ehrlich, John P. Holdren (buy from ThriftBooks!)
- CFR and the Media (chart)
- “Bertrand Russell” image search
- The Club of Rome and Limits to Growth (video)
Please subscribe and give a 5-star rating on your preferred podcast platform!
Learn more about holistic health, nutrition, and the importance of worldview with the Primal Edge Health Recommended Reading List.
We Notify When YouTube Won’t
If you would like to know about upcoming live streams and new videos, sign up here and we will email you DIRECTLY.
We can no longer rely on YouTube to send notifications to our audience.
Meet Tristan Haggard
Since 2013, Tristan has successfully coached 1000’s of people toward their personal health goals. He specializes in educating and empowering people around the world to take back their health with nutrient-dense, animal foods.
Learn more about Tristan…