Dr. Greger gesticulates furiously and babbles incoherently at Brian Rose from London Real about #carnivore, #keto, and #vegan diets. Greta really needs you future-stealing-bigots to help her get a net zero carbon emission ride to Europe so she can save the world from your toxic exhalations.
Watch the video here.
- Vegan “Dr.” Greger EMBARASSED and uhm uhh EXPOSED by Dr. McDougall? – Youtube
- Plant-based ribs
- DR. MICHAEL GREGER – CARNIVORE DIET: Are There Any Benefits To Eating Meat? | London Real – Youtube
- Clinical Calorimetry by Walter S. McClellan and Eugene F. Du Bois – All meat diet Study
- Vegan Revolution: Final Solution to the Human Question? – Youtube
- DR. MICHAEL GREGER – MEAT DIET vs VEGAN DIET: Is It Better To Eat Meat Or Be Vegan? | London Real – Youtube
- Let them eat steak: Hold the shame, red meat is not bad for you or climate change – USA Today
- How going vegan can affect your body and brain – Insider
- Climate crusaders Leo and Greta Thunberg hit it off in California as actor says they’ve ‘made a commitment to support one another’ – but Swedish teen admits she still doesn’t know how she’ll get emission-free across the Atlantic – Women Systems
- Extinction Rebellion “Red Brigade” 18th October 2019 – Youtube
- Red Brigade – Sept 27, 2019 – Youtube
- Red Rebel Brigade, SF Climate Strike – Youtube
- Dramatic scenes as Extinction Rebellion’s Red Brigade pay tribute to Gandhi and Mandela – MSN
- WBCSD on twitter
- The Rockefeller Foundation on twitter
- Gunhild A. Stordalen on twitter
- World Resources Inst on twitter
- Ford Foundation on twitter
- Tavistock Institute on twitter
- Club of Rome on twitter
- LIVE w/ Jay Dyer & Primal Edge | clubbing for the climate – Youtube
- IMF on twitter
Please subscribe and give a 5-star rating on your preferred podcast platform!
Learn more about holistic health, nutrition, and the importance of worldview with the Primal Edge Health Recommended Reading List.
We Notify When YouTube Won’t
If you would like to know about upcoming live streams and new videos, sign up here and we will email you DIRECTLY.
We can no longer rely on YouTube to send notifications to our audience.
Meet Tristan Haggard
Since 2013, Tristan has successfully coached 1000’s of people toward their personal health goals. He specializes in educating and empowering people around the world to take back their health with nutrient-dense, animal foods.
Learn more about Tristan…