Cabbage Noodles with Ground Beef | Hidden Liver
Enjoy this Asian inspired skillet meal with pan-fried cabbage noodles and ground beef. Add "hidden liver" for extra nutrient density and no one will know it's there!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 medium green cabbage
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter
- 1 inch fresh ginger root minced or 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 inch fresh turmeric root minced or 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 pound ground beef (75% ground beef 25% ground beef liver)
- 3 rablespoons Keto Soy Sauce <-- recipe here
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 part green onion thinly sliced, optional
Core the green cabbage, process into thin noodles (use a sharp knife, food processor or spiralizer). Add to a hot frying pan with butter and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add the ginger and turmeric roots. Continue cooking for 5 more minutes.
Add beef and/or liver. Cook for 5 minutes more, stir to brown evenly.
Add sauce, sesame, parsley and salt. Mix well. Bring liquid to a simmer and cook for a final 5 minutes.
Serve warm with optional green onion as garnish.
Calories: 384kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 726mg | Potassium: 722mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 626IU | Vitamin C: 88mg | Calcium: 136mg | Iron: 4mg