If you’re struggling to find something that works for you – I HIGHLY suggest you give Real Plans a try!
Personally, I’ve signed up for a few different planning apps and programs, tried multiple printable planning packets, and even made my own printables. With all this experience under my belt, I can honestly tell you: nothing has come close to the quality of Real Plans.
This is the best meal planning resource I’ve seen, especially for those who cook for multiple diet types.
Check out this video demonstration to see a walk-though on how it works.
Real Plans is fully customizable
Instead of rigid plans of what you “have to” make and eat, Real Plans provides the flexibility to adjust to your family’s specific (and changing needs). In your visual dashboard you can swap out ingredients that you don’t (or can’t) eat, discard dishes you don’t like, or pick recipes based on the stuff you actually have in your house.
- Dial in your weekly menu according to dietary restrictions, family size, ingredient preferences and even your kitchen tools.
- Filter out allergens, add non-compliant foods to your customized diet and even exclude single ingredients.
- Import recipes – Your own or from the web; just copy and paste the website address and Real Plans does the rest.
- Edit your recipe box – Whether it’s a RP recipe or one that you imported, you are allowed to go into each recipe card and edit it as needed.
- Create your own tags – To help keep everything organized your way.
You create a REALISTIC plan of what you actually can pull off cooking each week in your own real life.
There are loads of recipes you can pull from. But what I like to do is clear the entire week and pick my own recipes that I’ve imported to the recipe box.
Not sure if Real Plans is for you?
Try it out – they offer a 30 day money back guarantee, so if you don’t love it, you get a refund in full. There is great customer service, they are super personable and can help out with any questions.