We enjoy working with LAKANTO, a small business that shares our mission to educate and promote a sugar-free diet. If you are interested in this product, please use our affiliate link here. We get a credit, at no cost to you, for referring customers. All income is recycled back into Primal Edge Health and helps us develop new products and content. It’s a small choice you can make to say “thank you”.
LAKANTO Golden is
- An all natural, sugar-free sweetener with no bitter aftertaste
- Zero calorie, zero glycemic
- A keto friendly, low-carb alternative to brown sugar, coconut sugar and dehydrated sugar cane crystals
- Gluten-Free and Non-GMO
- Great for adding into hot drinks, baked recipes, sugar-free chocolates, ketogenic frostings, and on top of keto crepes and pancakes
Listen to Podcast EP 152: LAKANTO – Why it’s Special and What to Do with It
Family-Friendly & Easy on the Gut
LAKANTO Golden is 100% family friendly and great to share with kids! LAKANTO knows their products are good for the whole family and loudly proclaim that they are “Autism Approved”. The young, developing bodies of our children will be satisfied with the taste but won’t be hooked on it like sugar. Children can greatly benefit being able to enjoy a natural sweetener with no negative health impact.
To all those with sensitive guts, Lakanto is different from stevia and Xylitol. People who find themselves sensitive to steiva and Xylitol usually do not have the same discomfort from Lakanto. We’ve been the guinea pigs and put LAKANTO to the test ourselves 😉
How to Use LAKANTO Golden
Begin by matching a 1:1 ratio of LAKANTO to sugar. If you’ve been low-carb for a while, you taste buds have likely adjusted to more savory flavors and less sweetener will be needed. Feel free to experiment to find what is right for you.
This is how we use it….
Recipe Suggestions from the Primal Edge Health Blog:
- Macadamia Nut Coffee Cake
- Ketogenic Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 5-Ingredient Keto Flatbreads
- Featured in many cake, muffin and sweet bread recipes from The Ultimate Guide to Low-Carb Baking
LAKANTO is ideal for individuals and families who desire to minimize their sugar consumption, eat healthy foods and avoid artificial sweeteners.